ManoMano is a French company launched in 2013 by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson.
At ManoMano we work collaboratively to reach the same goal: reshaping DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and innovative services.
Currently, we carry over 4 million products on our website, and work hand to hand with more than 2,500 sellers. For the past seven years, ManoMano successfully expanded its activity in order to serve customers across six countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany).
Thanks to funds raising (300 million euros since our creation) our staff number has tripled and we are now 530 'Manas & Manos' across three offices : Barcelona, Paris and Bordeaux.
Care to join us?
2020 raising of 125 million
2019 was our selection to join the Next40 and we raised 110 million, launching of ManoMano BtoB
2017 we were dubbed a 'French Unicorn in the making' by Forbes
2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize; we were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up program (top 10 French start-ups).
For all these reasons, we are looking for bold, ingenious an caring talented individuals to take ManoMano to the next level!
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
As Data Tracking Specialist you will
- Be responsible of data tracking governance with all feature teams
- Be in close relation with Data Engineers in order to validate the data
- Be part of the data governance team
- Ensure good practices
- Use SnowPlow and Tag management tools
- Be proactive
- 3 to 5 years of experinence
- Innovative and creative
- Excellente digital culture and Data Driven
- Participate in data governance
- Autonomous and adaptable (desire to work in a fast growing environment / Start-up)
- Humble et curious with a big appetite to learn discover and experiment new things
- Team spirit and great communication skills
- You come to work with good intentions and good vibes
- High level of English
Nice to have :
-Google Tag Manager
We do at ManoMano
- Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
- Devops: CI/CD, observability…
- React, PHP/Symfony, Java SpringBoot, Gradle, Quarkus, Python, Go, NodeJS, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Linux, AWS…
- GSuite, Slack, Confluence, Draw.io