ManoMano is a French company launched in 2013 by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson.
At ManoMano we work collaboratively to reach the same goal: reshaping DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and innovative services.
Currently, we carry over 4 million products on our website, and work hand to hand with more than 2,500 sellers. For the past seven years, ManoMano successfully expanded its activity in order to serve customers across six countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany).
Thanks to funds raising (300 million euros since our creation) our staff number has tripled and we are now 530 'Manas & Manos' across three offices : Barcelona, Paris and Bordeaux.
Care to join us?
2020 raising of 125 million
2019 was our selection to join the Next40 and we raised 110 million, launching of ManoMano BtoB
2017 we were dubbed a 'French Unicorn in the making' by Forbes
2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize; we were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up program (top 10 French start-ups).
For all these reasons, we are looking for bold, ingenious an caring talented individuals to take ManoMano to the next level!
As a Lead Developer Frontend you will be involved in:
· To analyze, design and develop new features with a high level of quality.
· To learn through the sharing of good practices.
· To ensure optimal test coverage.
· To work in CD/CI.
· To follow your metrics in order to improve the product during the next iterations.
· Degree in Engineering.
· + 5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
· High knowledge of React.
· Understanding of MySQL and Redis databases.
· High understanding of Micro-service Architecture (spring-boot, docker).
· Knowledge in Restful API & Event Sourcing (Kafka, RabbitMQ ...)
· Previous experience in AWS Cloud.
· Working experience in Gitlab, JIRA and Slack.
· High level of English.
· Permanent Contract.
· Flexible Working Hours.
· Medical Assurance.
· Ticket Restaurant & Ticket Transport.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Open Space Office Next to Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
· Fresh food & snacks.
· Thematic Teambuilding’s.
Above all things, joining us is a personal experience, where a global project and core values are underpinned by indivudual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowed for the optimal working conditions it provides.
If all the above rings a bell, it probaly means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.