Looking for the next step in your career? If so, keep reading, this is for you!
As a .NET Software Engineer,
you'll be working in a distributed team and on behalf of one of our clients, a leading authority on health & safety management software solutions with more than 20 years of experience
and trusted by more than 850 organizations and more than half a million users around the world.
We are looking for a software engineer who has hands-on experience with building cloud applications and who likes to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical initiatives at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption. As .NET Software Engineer, you´ll be working on top-shelf engineering teams in a Lean Agile Product development environment.
- 3+ years of commercial experience with .Net development, using services and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Hands-on experience leading migrations to public clouds.
- Broad subject matter expertise across cloud computing, infrastructure, IT operations, applications, enterprise architecture, data management, and cloud governance models
- In depth understanding of security controls and implementations in the cloud.
- Experience using Infrastructure technologies to run modern applications such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Serverless.
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
We are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- Autonomy to conduct improvements within the company and your project.
- Nice offices in the city center of Seville.