is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are looking for a Full Stack - CMS expert who is responsible for the design, development and support of the Core Merchandising applications and initiatives. In this position the CMS expert will partner with the technical teams to create and maintain highly complex programs, modules, data objects, and processes based on specific business requirements. The incumbent will work across initiatives at all stages of the software development lifecycle and will contribute to the business development process.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Actively participate in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle including define, design, development, deployment, and support and maintenance
· Develop new functionality that is reliable, maintainable, scalable, and performs highly under sustained load
· Create technical specification documents for new functionality
· Resolve defects
· Partner with business and other areas of IS to understand the requirements
· Translate requirements into technical specifications
· Perform construction activities to bring functional requirements to fruition resulting in a high-quality solution
· Collaborate with the team to resolve issues evaluate options
· Participate in technical design reviews and code reviews
· Provide day to day and support to fulfill the needs of the project and team
What you need
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a directly related field plus five (5) years of experience with a structured programming language
· 5+ years of experience code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN and structured programming language such as Java
· 3+ years of experience with relational and non-relational databases, building reusable components and modules, web markup exposure including HTML5 and CSS3,
· 3+ years of experience with XML and JSON technologies
· 1+ years of experience with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues along with experience with browser rendering behavior and performance
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.