Hayden AI has developed an AI-powered data platform for smart and safe city applications. We partner with cities around the world to deploy our vision-based mobile solution in a city’s existing transportation fleet to collect real-time data for the enforcement of traffic laws and other data services. We generate insights that help improve traffic safety, eliminate traffic fatalities, and encourage transportation efficiency.
• Derive and implement novel real-time pose estimation algorithmsResearch, develop and implement algorithms to solve large-scale mapping
• Collaborate with other engineers to develop algorithms for in-situ and in-factory multi-sensor calibration
• MS or PhD in Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Intuitive understanding of classical ML, Linear Algebra, Stochastic Processes, Geometric Computer Vision and Optimization (Convex, Nonlinear)
• Deep experience in one or more areas: Kalman Filter and its variants, MAP, Sequential Monte Carlo (particle filter), Nonlinear Least squares, IRLS or MHT
• Strong C++ programming and software design skills
• Familiarity with multiple sensors such as GPS, IMU, camera, and wheel odometry
• Experience deploying an estimator for say SLAM/VIO in a real application
• Understanding of numerical stability, sensor modeling and system/noise identification
• Understanding of theoretical shortcomings in modern algorithms and how to overcome them
• You also love being part of a tight-knit team and recognize the value of collaboration and creative thinking
• Prior start-up experience
• Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including 401K, medical, dental & vision
• Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
• Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
• Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
• Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields
• Be at ground zero of the smart city revolution!
Hayden AI is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.