PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
Senior Front End Developer (Contract) [ Senior Software Engineer ]
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a fertile environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position will be part of building cutting edge user interfaces while incorporating the latest web techniques and best practices. As part of a feature scrum team, you will shape, implement, design and architect our enterprise web application.
- Your bread and butter will be building robust, re-usable and scalable front end applications and/or components in the framework of the given project - React/Vue/etc.
- Work closely with your scrum team to build and deliver new products and be responsible for the successful project delivery
- You may be asked to help out with other areas of full stack development such as APIs or back end development (this will depend on existing skill set).
- Participate and team meetings and provide UI oversight when required.
- Strong hands-on experience in the design and development of enterprise level UI architecture.
- Working knowledge of Java, JSPs, APIs, Databases
- A solid knowledge of modern web development paradigms
- In-depth understanding of basic UI principals and work-flow design
- Ability to clearly articulate technical direction both written and orally
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team here firstname.lastname@example.org