ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut Trading is one of the most exciting new ventures within the Revolut Group - we're building a global platform for wealth management and securities trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets - starting with zero-commission stock trading with much more to follow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Head of Wealth & Trading with a strong background in retail investments to join our UK core team to lead the authorised business of securities trading.
We’re building a Wealth & Trading Platform that will help push the industry forward. Our new platform will enable all Revolut users to build their own wealth portfolio by trading commission free shares in their favourite global companies.
You will be responsible for running Revolut Trading Ltd - Revolut Group entity dedicated to serve UK customers of Revolut Wealth & Trading product. The role reports directly to VP Wealth & Trading in our London HQ.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will take ownership for Revolut's Wealth & Trading offering in UK
• You will help build and further manage a cross-functional team to ensure top level of compliance and transparency of the product
• You will be responsible for KPIs delivery within the UK market.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 10+ years of experience within wealth management / investments / securities trading domains including extensive regulatory exposure
• Executive skills – proven track record of hiring and managing senior management functions, setting priorities and KPIs
• Program management – ability to focus on long-term department goals, break them down into smaller projects for Global product teams / compliance functions and monitor day-to-day execution against long-term goals
• Business judgement – excellent commercial acumen, communication and interpersonal skills.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year