Dealogic is the market leader in providing solutions to Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales, Trading & Research and Institutional Investors. Our mission is to drive the digitisation of the capital markets through innovative and intuitive technology powered by deep data analytics and machine learning.
ABOUT OUR RESEARCH TEAM
Dealogic’ Origination Research group provides information on equity, bond and syndicated loan markets, as well as mergers & acquisitions, to banks and leading news organizations (Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, etc). The team is responsible for content gathering, aggregation, validation, analyses and publication. Research also engages actively with our clients and regularly facilitates market benchmarking by hosting forums and roundtables.
The role requires a systematic and proactive approach to continuous improvement around deep analysis, content gathering and data management. Solid programming skills and an analytical mindset are key to support Dealogic’s continuous growth in the field of deep data analytics. Good communications skills with the ability to build deep relationships as well as sound organisational skills are also prerequisites. As a Data Engineer you will actively contribute to data innovation, increasing value for our clients while fostering an inclusive and open culture as well as ensuring independent ownership of a large variety of tasks.
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED TO BRING
· Strong work ethic and hunger for constant improvement
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player who works collaboratively within the business
· Flexible with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize due to conflicting demands
· Problem-solver with a focus on delivering results
· Fluent Hungarian and English
· Proven capability to work on own initiative
· Attention to detail with ability to analyze large data sets
· Experience using SQL, Python, R or other data science tools
· Proven experience in content gathering or data management
· Some understanding of financial markets