ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut Wealth & Trading is the most exciting new business within the unicorn Revolut Group - we're building a global platform for wealth and trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets - starting with zero-commission retail stock trading (launched in August '19) and much more to come.
We are looking for an analytical & process-oriented COO (PCF-42) to lead our European Wealth & Trading operations in Dublin, Ireland. This role reports to the CEO of European Wealth & Trading business of Revolut Group.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Building and optimising scalable processes to support hyper growth of our European trading operations
• Driving communication with product owners in the Global Wealth & Trading team to effectively plan roadmap and ensure that European Wealth & Trading requirements are met in terms of platform functionality
• Driving analysis on existing Wealth & Trading business in Europe and providing recommendations on optimisation and profitability growth
• Problem solving within negotiations on commercial deals, support commercial decisions with analysis and data on our existing business.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 7+ years of experience preferably in fast-paced, international, start-up environment, with exposure to wealth management / investments / securities trading domains
• Problem-solving skills – ability to identify the component that is causing an issue, as well as the options available for resolving it and selecting the best option to solve it
• Ability to handle ambiguity – ability to focus on goals despite pressure and multiple stakeholders; clear prioritisation of output over process management, and ability to adapt to shifting priorities
• Project management skills – ability to determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve them
• Stakeholder management skills – ability to systematically identify and positively influence actions of relevant individuals and groups to achieve the mission
• Business judgement – excellent commercial acumen, communication and interpersonal skills.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance, access to cryptocurrency exposure and stock trading.
We reached 10 million customers at the beginning of 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year