The Upstox Story:
Upstox (RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd.) is one of India's leading Discount Broking companies which enables investors and traders to trade in Stock Market and Commodities exchange at a fraction of market price with our state-of-the-art trading platform.
One of the fastest growing stock broking companies and first brokers in India to introduce commission-free trading for investors. Our customers enjoy zero brokerage on equity delivery trades and a flat Rs. 20 per order pricing model on all other segments.
We are on our way to become the leader in low-cost brokerage and No.1 stock broker in the country. We scaled from a customer database of 25k customers in 2017 to 2 Lakh customers in 2019 to 7 Lakhs customers now in Feb 2020. The company will continue to be driven by its guiding principle of making trading in stock markets simple and affordable for all.
Company’s focus on high-design and leading-edge technology seeks to revolutionise the online trading industry in India, all at disruptive price points. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The round also saw participation from health care tech firm GVK Davix Technologies Pvt Ltd. US-based investment firm Tiger Global Management invested $25 million in the company in September 2019 in a Series B funding round.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Job Title: Head of Content
We're hiring dynamic, high energy, innovative, and resourceful leaders to usher in an agile marketing environment. We're making bold, data-driven decisions working on high value projects with speed. If you're creative and entrepreneurial and would like to make a big impact, we are looking for you! If you have proven success in innovation and growth marketing, plus a positive, “get things done” attitude, you’re the one we’re looking for!.
● Developing and optimizing of the content department.
● Ensures that all the business’s narratives and message are in support of the content strategies and editorial decisions that are formulated along with marketing and other and key stakeholders.
● Lead the development and management of the business’s brand standards and content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the business’s corporate identity in the content it puts out.
● Lead and inspire the development of first-class content by the content department personnel along with other production means inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualization in order to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
● Mentor to key content department personnel, ensuring a steady, gradual improvement in their professional skills and gearing them up for the occupation of his position in future.
● Develop an integrated content strategy that encompasses channel selection and focus, editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
● Create the editorial structure within the content department in order to ensure that all content across the business is integrated and aligned to support business objectives.
● Enable structured content creation capabilities through the implementation of models and processes for sourcing information, analyzing, and creating content.
● Design and implement measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content put out by the business against the business’s operational objectives and strategies.
● Formulate questionnaires and surveys, gather information from key industry figures in an attempt to determine the validity of proposed topics and themes for the business’s content.
● Conducts research on the competitive environment and gather market data for the business and uses the results to come up with well informed topics and themes for content creation.
● Consult the Public Relations Department and Product Marketing department offering strategic counsel in their content planning, development, as well as overall strategies for key events and projects inclusive of major business conferences, and other key initiatives.
● Collaborate with the marketing team to support marketing activities such as product branding, content, and messages.
● Collaborate with the sales team for the purpose of developing sales content and the identification of target consumers and potential markets.
Profile / Skills required:
● 8+ years of marketing experience with at least 4 years of experience as a leader.
● Proficient in understanding various marketing channels
● Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working nad strong analytical skills
● Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties and great conflict management skills.
● Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
● MBA in Marketing from Top B-Schools across the globe.
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
· Be self-driven / quick starter
· Have an ownership mindset
· Aggressively drive and deliver results